Wednesday, October 26, 2005

at sixes and sevens

this morning the alarm woke me up at seven by scaring me half out of my wits. it is way too loud. i like alarm clocks that are peaceful. amazingly, i can actually wake up to an alarm clock that is just the radio set between two stations so all you hear is that static sound. it's not good to start the day out in a panic. anyway, i had to go to the dentist and my appointment seriously only took ten minutes. that was kind of annoying because i have another appointment tomorrow morning at eight, as well. why couldn't the dentist have just consolidated all these mini-appointments into one normal appointment? it is a medical mystery. i find that i can write more if i look at the ceiling while i type. looking into the computer screen turms my brain to mush. this morning for breakfast i had a grapefruit, a banana, a breakfast burrito and an egg mcmuffin and now, i am going to have a donut. this is all stretched over a three hour period, mind you. i didn't eat it all at once. i've not been studying for this quiz because i've read both of the assigned chapters at least twice and they still make little sense to me, so why torture myself? the book is written for someone who already knows everything that is in it. it's practically indecipherable to the average person, if you ask me...