Saturday, July 08, 2006

change your address


i haven't noticed any fleas in the house, lately. the cats have been living outside for a while now, so...

i can't find my mascara.

i wish my eyelashes were dyed black or something. mine have blonde roots which is really annoying.

it's usually been easier for me, i think, to get rid of stuff/junk when i'm moving... but this time, i don't want to get rid of stuff. even though i do want to? but it feels more difficult, now. probably bcuz i'm so OLD now. my mom keeps stuff FOREVER it seems. i always used to enjoy throwing stuff away... but now i hesitate and feel regret. it's because time is passing faster for me. more quickly, that is. but i still think it's important to not gather treasure where moth and dust corrupt.

having the house in disarray because stuff is in boxes and piles and the walls are becoming bare, stirs me up. i get a funny feeling -- change is happening. makes me feel like being creative.