Saturday, December 30, 2006

it looks good on YOU

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
I went ahead and ate a few bites of snow today even though I worry that it is acid snow and is polluted. I think it did have a funny aftertaste. But it was fun, anyway.

today two different old ladies sort of complimented and insulted my hair at the same time. It was cool. One of them said that my hair was very pretty even though she doesn’t like red hair, but my hair is a pretty color like sort of auburn. The other one said that I look very much like my mother except for my hair is not brown, but she said that my hair isn’t natural. (not true, thanks for making that statement like it is a verified fact)

which reminds me of a time my mom took me to get my haircut when I was a kid and the barber-dude accused her of dying my hair and said that I was too young for that. My mom insisted that it was not dyed and he insisted that it was because nobody’s hair is naturally that color.