Thursday, February 24, 2005

it's like a heatwave!

American Idol r00lz! Seriously. I love it. The people are really very talented. Do you know how hard it would be to do what they are doing? Really? I mean, can you imagine having to perform AFTER you have been eliminated??????????????? They are having an amazing experience. It's a terrific opportunity for each person who is in the competition to have exposure to what it is really all about in that business, y'know? I know that I could not do it, myself! I would just break down and cry. You have to have an almost pathological amount of faith in your talent and ability to withstand that amount of rejection and criticism and still keep believing in yourself! I think it's a great show! I hate when it's over and can't wait until the next show!