Thursday, December 15, 2005

psychic sidekick

i can't drive a car because my license is suspended for this ticket that i never paid because the cop should not have given it to me and so i rebelled-- cutting off my nose to spite my face. anyway... because i can't drive until i pay the now exorbitant ticket price (for which i probably have a bench warrant)... scott has to take me everywhere. well, he hates grocery shopping. i totally don't mind it, myself. but, when we go to the store, he is in such a hurry to get out of there that we always end up forgetting stuff. this time we forgot ice cream and shredded coconut. i suppose we can live without those things, but still. it seems like a waste of time to go to all the trouble of going to the grocery store and then hurrying through it and forgetting stuff. maybe it's just, me. ;-/