Thursday, July 15, 2004

two omens

Fair or fowl? First; this morning, as I started to drift out of deep sleep, I had a dream of being visited in my bed by a large bird of prey. It was either a hawk or a small brown eagle. I awoke and drowsily moved the bird with my hand so I could go back to sleep. The impactful thing about the dream was that it seemed hyper-real. Also, that I felt familiar with the bird and was not afraid that it would bite me. I feel as though it was a totem animal or a spirit animal which came to me with a message of empowerment. Sencondly, as I was walking to school I walked by a cute little house with a yard filled with flowers and a little girl with blonde hair. In her adorable little white dress, she looked just like Alice flitting about in Wonderland and I told her as much. It was an uplifting moment.