Thursday, June 03, 2004

here i am!

I have moved into a new living situation and am quite pleased. It is very relaxing and mellow. There is a terrific yard and garden and greenhouses. My cat gets to live outside and play around all day. There's a cool dog named Zelda. My cat is not pleased with Zelda, but Zelda thinks my cat is a wonderful new toy! My roommates are cool. There are: Orion, Hollie, Tofu and Rob. Also, next-door is a woman named Ida who made me a nice, welcoming bouquet of flowers which were on my doorstep when I arrived. It's a 10-minute walk from the HSU campus, which is quite convenient. Plus, I really enjoy living in Arcata. It's 'my kinda town.' :-) It's all good! I just started summer school, which is lots of fun. I have six hours of yoga a week... plus I'm taking 20th Century Art and Biological Anthropology-- both very interesting classes. My 31st birthday is on Monday! YeeHaw! Next weekend I'm going camping and the following weekend, my son and I are going to my friend's wedding in Ensenada. It's definitely a full month!