Wednesday, September 15, 2004

movin' on up!

Yesterday I moved, all but one more truckload, into my new place! Yeah baby! I am quite happified. It's really nice to have a big, spacious, airy, bright room after spending my last three months living in what began to feel more and more crypt-like. Now, I have my own bathroom with a shower and everything! Also, I have a separate room which will be an art studio/office. Life is good. My current/old roommates are really quite awesome and I am glad to have had the opportunity to know them. Rob has been extremely helpful to me. Yesterday, he helped me move my bed; and, he is the one who introduced me to Jay-- who let me use his truck yesterday. Wow, that sentence both started and ended with the word yesterday. Rob and I stopped by this place called The Farm which is totally awesome. They grow all these vegetables and flowers and there are shareholders (which Rob is one) who come and help with harvests and then the shareholders get to take home a big box of vegetables and a bouquet of flowers. I helped Rob get his vegetables and I picked the flowers for the bouquet. Tres coolio, no? Mais oui.