Monday, November 22, 2004

Name 3 things...

1. ...you cannot live without. FOOD--because it is yummy and makes life good. Plants- they are pretty and it is nice for them to be around. Animals- they make me happy when skies are grey. 2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. The Internet. Coffee Pacifico with lemons and salt. 3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week. catch up on all my homework make stuff to take to thanksgiving dinner call Amtrak. 4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week. read a lot of random people's blogs partied naked in a hot tub with two guys and 3 girls. traveled to my mom's house. 5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.' R.E.M.'s new CD. The new Nirvana CD/DVD set My So-Called Life on DVD 6. ...you would like to change about yourself. Stop shaming myself. Procrastinate less. Commit to something! 7. ...you like about yourself. I am Unique. I am creative. I type fast. 8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing. Reading a hundred million chapters. Writing a paper about child prostitution in the philippines. eating breakfast. 9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization. finances brain time