Thursday, November 18, 2004

this could be the saddest dusk i've ever seen turn to a miracle

Blah! What. A. Day. I have been completely devoid of any semblance of energy or motivation at all today. What did I do? I wasted the entire day in front of the computer looking at people's random blogs. I'd never done that before... just scrolled through everyone's blogs on blogger. It's amazing. THere are so many people and they all have something to say. It's very interesting. I think to myself, "Life sucks, this day sucks... everything's a mess... it's overwhelming." But, I always end up feeling like I don't have a right to complain. So many people on this planet have it worse than I do... (or better). It can be overwhelming to try and comprehend how many consciousnesses there are in the universe.