Friday, September 16, 2005

phantasmagorical

last night in my dreamworld i was at my grammie's old house with my uncle frank and as we were leaving my grandpa (who is long dead) said thank you to me for something and then after we'd walked further away he was mean and sarcastic and wasn't really thankful about whatever it was. then all hell broke loose, literally. this weird little girl was trying to eat my soul and i hurried into my uncle's car. we drove a couple of blocks to this hospital where everyone was a zombie. i had to crawl out of there to escape while zombies tried to get me. all the non-zombies had to band together and if a moth-zombie got stuck to one person's back, it would be on everyone's back and we had to bite them off and kill them. we found this paint that made all the walls tranparent so we could see who was coming to get us and we ran and ran for our lives.