Wednesday, September 07, 2005

rub-a-dub square

she was not like other girls
this weekend i read The Godfather. to be honest with you, i've never watched the movie. i had no reason to. it just never appealed to me. and normally, i don't read novels much because they usually don't hold my interest. i love it when i find one that does. The Godfather held my interest. i could barely put it down. it invaded my dreams when i slept. it was a good novel. i wish that i could be like Vito Corleone as far as being able to keep my anger under control when i 'reason with' people. the only thing is, i need to find a way to do it that doesn't involve chopping off horse's heads and having people killed when they don't understand 'reason'. also, it made me think how much any form of government can be like a mafia in one way or another.