Saturday, October 22, 2005

so beautiful it's scary

last night i had this dream about these things in the sky. it was like they were living mandalas. so beautiful and amazing. like snowflakes but multiple colors and huge and moving sort of like clouds but also sort of like a kaleidoscope. i was taking pictures of the stuff. they were so amazing that i was in awe... really almost scared. then, one of them dropped this liquid ball that hit my arm and bounced off and landed in the water and the water turned into this huge undulating ocean and i couldn't walk back to the house, so this huge liquid metal 'person' formed and carried me home. then my grandma said that it was 'feeling me up' and she asked me if i felt tittilated. then we found A LOT of money outside the front door. this dream just keeps getting weirder. what is UP with that!?