Sunday, October 23, 2005

woe is me

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
today, i slept most of the day. i made old fashioned lentil soup with honey cornbread. those were delicious. scott says that lentils taste like sawdust and he won't eat them. oh well, more healthy food for me. i'm supposed to be studying for my Geography of the Mediterranean midterm, but when i read my notes i feel like i have the flu and have to take a nap. it's intolerably boring. i can't pay attention to it. but i can easily read other stuff. i've rarely done well in history classes. all the dates and names just swim around in my head and start doing belly dances. plus, scott has been watching a Trucks marathon all day long! my interests run more along the lines of Celebrity True Hollywood Stories ... which he teases me about the whole time i watch them. so i tease him about the trucks. he says that he's gonna make the baby like working on cars too! noooooo!!!!! the baby will much rather make lentils with mommy.