Sunday, April 17, 2005

ambivalent zen

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Friday, we finally went to see Sin City. I admire the movie. I really enjoy Brittany Murphy's face. I didn't understand some of the movie. It was very violent, but reminded me of Kill Bill. I could see the 'graphic-novel'-esque elements. Unrealistic, crazily sexual Amazons scanitly clad and heavily armed. all in all, it's a worthy film. complex. Image hosted by Photobucket.com all morning, I've been trying to download the song You Must Love Me. It's been a pain in the bum. It looks like I'm going to get it, here, though and then my efforts will be rewarded and I will be momentarily satiated. It seems sometimes like I'll do anything to avoid studying for midterms. The more I need to study the more I avoid it like the plague. Tomorrow is my Middle Eastern cultures midterm. I think I have about a "C" in that class. "C"'s are bad. I need to be studying. I have like a phobia or something. makes life difficult. 'specially when I need to graduate this year!!!!!!!