Thursday, April 28, 2005

has this ever happened to you?

I just had the absolute most brilliant idea of my career (what career? you may ask) my career as a thinking human but anyway i had the BEST most brilliant idea and it had something to do with a series of 3 things but it was like a play on the phrase "signed, sealed and delivered" but it wasn't that and whatever it was it was clever and funny and I was so Proud of it and i was gonna draw a picture of it and then i got distracted and lost the thought and i tried and tried to retrace my mental steps back to when the thought entered my brain but it was gone! nothing will bring it back! LOST forever in the ether of lost thoughts!!!!!! I have never felt this frustrated about losing an idea and i feel so helpless and it's an injustice and i feel like it must be the early stages of alzheimers! but what can I do?