Thursday, April 28, 2005

cellophane

I keep obsessing over the presentation I did today. Just re-living random memories-- allowing my memory to focus in and scan over it. I felt less nervous than I thought I would and I feel like I did better than I thought I would. watched the movie Criminal (Maggie Gyllenhaal) last night. Image hosted by Photobucket.com It was cool. Image hosted by Photobucket.com I like that dude Mr. Cellophane. So after some red wine with Funyons & Cheetos (whiskey tango), I decided that if I were going to be a criminal, Image hosted by Photobucket.com I'd want to rob robbers. But, I guess that's not new. What with Robin Hood and all. Before I started blogging, when I used to just write in a journal, often I would start to daydream and my journal entries ended up being mainly drawings, which is why I think it's totally natural that I've begun to integrate more of that doodling aspect into my blog as of late. yep-diddly-ep.