Friday, August 05, 2005

half-assed meme

Normally I'd not do a meme, but I like this one. Except I am not going to tag anyone. If you want to do the meme then that's cool.

List ten songs that you are currently digging … it doesn’t matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they’re no good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they’re listening to. i've linked to the lyrics, if you're interested Redemption Song -- Bob Marley If you Want to Sing out Sing out -- Cat Stevens I don’t Know How to Love Him – Jesus Christ Superstar Hip 2 B Square – Huey Lewis and the News Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen Inside Out – Eve 6 Black Boys on Mopeds – Sinead O’Connor Plateau – Nirvana I Won't Back Down -- Tom Petty Maybe -- Annie tagged by janet