Wednesday, August 03, 2005

if ya wanna sing out, sing out

man, when mercury goes retrograde it really goes retrograde on my ass. sorry, i was just channeling the stand-up comic in my personality complex.

sunflower
but seriously, folks, this has been a rough couple of weeks for me, all in all. there's gotta be something cosmic afoot. that's the only possible explanation. either that, or i was abducted by aliens and i don't remember. i have two days of class left and my final paper is due Friday. i haven't so much as cracked a book since i wrote my last paper. but, then, i get a couple of weeks off school for some much needed free time. i'd like to go to a Shakespeare Festival. i think there's one in Benbow. or Annie is gonna be in san francisco this month, i think. that would be cool, too.