Tuesday, March 29, 2005

to sleep perchance to dream

today at school it seemed like all of a sudden I have three mid-terms next week and how did this happen? Image hosted by Photobucket.comthere is no time to study. am i supposed to just forget about every other aspect of my existence except for school from now until the midterms? I must. It is required. I have to do as well as I possibly can so that I don't fail all my classes and die. but, i want to stare vapidly into the entrancing blue flickering screen and feel the clicking of the keyboard keys under my finger tips and hear the whirling hum of the computer fans twirping and chirping away.... or i can look at the hermit crabs, or i can vacuum or do the dishes or do laundry or go talk to scott or anything but frickin focus on my studies! i think i'm starting to get burnt out on school. i'm hitting a slump.