Saturday, March 26, 2005

Why Napoleon Dynamite Rules like Ferris Bueller

Image hosted by Photobucket.comFor me, Napoleon Dynamite is a movie that makes life a joy to behold! I am so happy that the movie exists in my world. I might even buy a copy today. Listen, I love that movie. I think we have all discovered by now that people either ravenously love or vehemently hate Napoleon Dynamite. I think that in order to understand the love for the movie you have to really feel inside that it depicts a certain kind of true reality. You have to understand that every single millisecond of every aspect of that movie is pure genius. Like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Image hosted by Photobucket.com It's one of those movies that you can watch eight hundred bazillion times and still love. Anyway, that's what I think. The first time I saw Napoleon Dynamite was in the theater with my sister. When it was over, I shed a tear of sweet sorrow at the parting of myself from Napoleon's world. I wanted to stay in that movie forever. Serious. also, i don't have a television anymore-- so no more American Idol for me! I heard Makaylah got voted off. Wish I coulda seen it.