Tuesday, January 31, 2006

blog diggity dog

Image hosting by Photobucket i am a huge dork. it is totally official, now. there is no escaping my complete dorkiness. when i was a teenager, my mom was the same age that i am now, and i used to be embarrassed by what a dork she was; but, now i have become her. i don't know, but i do know this: i don't get out much at all, anymore. i mean, before, i was at least a college student, so i had some social interaction. now, however, i am a shut-in and have next to no social interaction whatsoever. i went with scott to the bank and i was like a kid in a candy store. i realized that i was acting so lame. i hadn't brushed my hair, my face was all puffy from sleep and i started organizing the teller's brochures (a habit leftover from my former career in banking). i act totally strange when i am in a bank, because i feel really comfortable in banks and i feel like i work there, but the people who work there don't know me from adam and probably just think i am a whack-job. also, i blurt out whatever partly-formed thoughts happen to be in my head at the moment without having even thought it through to see if it makes any sense or is socially appropriate. it makes me feel like a child. Image hosting by Photobucket then we stopped at the grocery outlet and i was like, ooh look at this. look at that. look at this. to every little thing. i had to get these pompoms to make my arts and crafts. hahahahah i am so un-avant garde that i am avant-garde now i will make broccoli out of felt.