Sunday, February 12, 2006

my grammys fashion pick

if i had to pick who i would have liked to have been at the grammy awards, i would have been fiona apple. i loved the way she looked. i think i would have been most comfortable in her outfit. my sister recently sent me fiona's newest cd and i still haven't listened to it! i really want to, but it just never seems like the right time. maybe i should make that one of my goals for this day. kathryn (my sister) and i have been talking on the phone like pretty much every day for at least an hour.... it's nice. for a while we were sort of out of touch. i guess life is like that: cyclic. for some strange reason all of my bookmarks/favorites links on my laptop have mysteriously disappeared! it's very maddening. that was the place where i stuck things that i meant to link to on my blog at some point in the near future. now, i have to try and remember what they were and i don't like that! my computer is supposed to do that sort of thing for me. but here's one thing i ran across the other day. trippy trippy dolls. some of them are quite frightening.