Saturday, November 19, 2005

blogdrama

there are a million different kinds of blogs out there. i surf them quite regularly. most of them are mildly interesting, but many are simply not my cup of tea. it may seem very rude of me, but i dwindled down my 'blogroll' to include blogs that i genuinely desire to read and eliminated those that are fine and have their own merit, but just don't keep pulling me back, really. my opinion and taste are just that. it says nothing about the actual blogs themselves, necessarily. i am honestly surprised that anyone has any interest in my blog, either. i mainly just blog as an outlet for whatever i feel compelled to type about. my blog is actually quite repetetive, just like my thinking. whenever anyone randomly asks me what i'm thinking about, they are usually sorry because it goes something along the lines of . . . "well, i was wondering if i should take my sweater off and use the blanket, or should i just put the blanket on the floor and wait until later when i want to use it. and which light do i want to turn on and which light do i want to turn off." deeply profound stuff like that. i'm probably a very boring person. to me, i am, anyway.