Tuesday, November 29, 2005

skin of my teeth

i always feel like i'm just barely making it in life. one thing about me is that i am not a very affectionate person. i don't feel comfortable with affection. and i don't feel comfortable with not feeling comfortable with affection. case in point: my cat. i've always thought that my cat, too, doesn't like affection. whenever i would pet her, she would bite me, so i just figured she was grouchy like me and we got along fine like that. but, scott is a big petter. when he first met my cat i told him she doesn't like to be pet. come to find out, she just mostly doesn't like it when I pet her. the main thing is that i am skittish about it... i don't go whole hog like scott does. anyway... i've got to get to the bottom of this for the sake of my future.