Wednesday, November 30, 2005

my brain is a broken record

the little pic of pandora on my sidebar is this cool thing that raymi had on her blog. you can think of a song and the site will play other songs that are similar to that song. it's really cool. you should try it. one thing that really makes me wonder if i have OCD, is that i get snippets of songs stuck in my head for, like, a week at a time. first it was this really lame song from madTV and right now it is Tomorrow by Silverchair. these songs are like intrusive, unwanted thoughts. it seems like my brain just gets stuck on them or that my brain just keeps going around on the same circle all the time. other ocd traits that i have are sometimes i am really weird about organizing things. since it is an anxiety-related disorder, some times are worse than others. also, i spell/write things in the air with my finger a lot. like, obsessively. last night i had a dream that involved my having like five birds-- all different and beautiful, but i only had one cage for them.