Wednesday, November 16, 2005

surreally

a lot of the time, lately, i have ants in my backpack or in my binder and when i am at school or other places, the ants crawl out. usually it is just one or two ants. they probably wonder where they are and how they got there and where all of their friends and family went. it makes me feel like salvador dali. i even took some on the train with me last weekend. one time, i had an ant in my hair. anyway, i had a half-eaten payday candybar in my purse last night and the ants were feasting away on it this morning. i threw the candy bar away, but all day long i was finding ants on and about my person. it's kind of sad, because i must be a bit of a slob. i cleaned out my backpack the other day and there were ziplock baggies with old peanut-butter and celery and also a half-eaten muffin... some dirty socks... lol. it's embarrassing. i need help.