Monday, August 28, 2006

are you an addict?

I find the blogger template intimidating and distracting. I don’t know it it’s Blogger’s template, per se… but just I feel like I get writer’s block when I blog and I don’t feel like I’m really expressing myself satisfactorily. I ate too many homemade chocolate chip cookies that scott’s mom gave us. I was self-medicating with food. I sure hope my antidepressant/ anti-anxiety meds kick in soon cuz I be needin’ ‘em. I’ve been depressed pretty much my whole life, well, at least since I was a teenager but probably earlier and mostly not on meds, but when I am on them, I know they help. So take that, tom cruise you scientologist. No that’s not right for me to denigrate another belief system. Well, actually, maybe it can be. Yeah. Take that! Scientology. Now I’m scared. But, besides… it’s either legally prescribed drugs or self-medicating… so… one or the other. I think I am a wine connoisseur, but scott doesn’t think I should drink wine every night. The thing is, I haven’t figured out how to relax on my own-- and we all want to relax, don’t we? I’ve been thinking a lot about watching an exercise video thinking maybe that will at the very least get me inspired to start moving if my double chin isn’t motivation enough!