Tuesday, August 22, 2006

no perma-wedgies for me

hi. i do not wear thong underwear or g-strings because i do not like the feeling of something crawling up my butt all day long! do you? it's gross. and i don't go commando because that's dirty, too. but i remember when i worked at the bank (i was in banking for 7 yrs, *gag*) i would sometimes wear thongs because i didn't want a pantyline and one time i was squatting down and this woman Carol covered up my butt with a paper because my thong was majorly showing. how tacky. that's what i think about it. TACK-Y. one time, when i was going to a community college, this stupid whore (i'm sorry) had her g-string showing and i tapped her on the shoulder and whispered that her underwear were showing! HA! what a dork am i? (OW! my kitten has Sharp m-f'n claws! ) i believe in imagination. i think it is important. i think we all live in imaginary worlds. i also am a person who really needs to express herself! i need time to just BE myself. whatever that is.