Sunday, August 27, 2006

the no blog blues


omnamaste: blogging is cool

TheWatchList: blogger/blogspot is down right now... boo

omnamaste: yes. it seems that i am getting a google/server error for all blogspot blogs

omnamaste: which makes surfing difficult

the watchlist: nah, it just makes commenting difficult

the watchlist: makes surfing dull though, and credits wasted... oops

omnamaste: woe is me. i guess i'll read a book

thewatchlist: it's probably for the best, my blog isn't much to look at anyways

omnamaste: mine is COOL ;-)

thewatchlist: it doesn't look all that exciting to me...

thewatchlistlol

thewatchlist lousy blogspot

omnamaste i am age 30-50

thewatchlist I am age not there yet

thewatchlist but soon approaching

omnamaste don't you think 30-50 is a rather wide range?

thewatchlist nah, places care about teens, they care about 20 somthings, then it is seniors, then it is everyone not in those groups

omnamaste i sort of crave mustard right now. must go eat.

thewatchlist should probably put that mustard on something... I don't know how good it is all by it's lonesome

omnamaste ooh i was just able to look at my blog