Saturday, September 30, 2006

do you know raymitheminx?


I dislike the word “indeed”

If you want something you need to ask for it.

I can’t get the fire started because our wood is not dry enough, I guess. Scott’s been using a propane torch to light it, but every time you shut the stove doors, the fire goes out. The fire is not sustainable.

I was reading raymi’s book feeling like I understand something more which is that I don’t know much about this person. She is so young and old. I dunno. I don’t want to talk about it.

I find her captivating. Apparently I suck at expressing this well. I guess she’s my imaginary friend? You either ‘get it’ or you don’t as far as the fascination goes.

It’s so frustrating. All I can seem to do is argue with myself about it.

Me: why do you CARE?

Also me: who cares why?

Me: it’s not healthy. Get your own life!

Me: I have my own life! And I don’t really want to LIVE her life….

Me: you just want to pretend you are famous, too.

Me: I guess so. Let’s all be famous.


I don’t know what it is. I really don’t. I just want to be creative and expressive and unique and beautiful and stylish and childlike and inspired. That’s all.