Saturday, September 23, 2006


Today I remind myself of an old woman because I am grunting and groaning everytime I have to move. My lower back is all tight and it seems like my joints ache… plus I have allergies pretty bad right now so my ears are plugged up and my throat hurts. I’ve been using this nasal steroid but it doesn’t take away those symptoms… it just relieves sneezing and stuffy nose.

I’ve been feeling grouchy. Sometimes I like to imagine what it would be like if I could talk to people the way I am feeling… like, when the lame-o paint store boy who is an eminem wanna be asks if he can help me, I would say, “Go away you stupid annoying salesperson, you can’t help me and I don’t like you.” Instead of being forced to converse politely with him when I know he doesn’t know jack.
I only ask store employees for help as a last resort because they often don’t know what they’re talking about anyway.