Monday, September 25, 2006

the people that you meet each day

Photo Hosted at buzznet.com It’s strange how like certain items of clothing will fit me for years even if my weight fluctuates and then other things only fit me at a certain weight. That is annoying. Like, my actual waist is capable of being very small because of my scoliosis… my spine is all twisted and warped including my ribcage and for some reason my waist is just up too high and lopsided and really small because one whole side of my back has pretty much NO muscle tone. But my belly is the problem. I know it takes, like, a whole year for the body to bounce back after childbirth… so whatever.
Yeah, anyway—the whole point here is that I found my most comfortable skirt that I have been able to wear for years through thick or thin. And it is as comfy as ever. Just so you know. Plus I think it will look good with my boots. Even though, those boots won’t cut it later in the winter when our entire street is covered in ten feet of snow. But I guess I won’t be needing to go outside at that point, in any case.
Our neighbors two doors down have had a ‘yard sale’ in their front yard for, like, a week straight and I’ve never seen them have any actual customers nor have I noticed the merchandise at all dwindling in any way. Nobody’s even stealing the junk! That’s the kind of neighborhood we live in.