Wednesday, September 27, 2006

smooshie


I’m a fashion designer. In my fairytale world, I am. Like in that movie, pretty in pink. That is me. Except with less inflated lips. I think I need to have my lips be all poofed out like the kool kids have. Don’t you?

Oh yeah, I am supposed to be trying to be less narcissistic and write about things other than myself on my blog.

I have thought about how I could accomplish this…. And I think the best way is to turn my blog into an ethnography of the world I live in. that would be cool, huh? And I could tell you all about all the people I meet each day. Which is very few, I tell ya that much. Very very few.

There are only two stores in this town that are places to buy clothes and household items. One is a thrift store and the other is a ‘consignment’ type shop called the red shoe. I have always boycotted that store because the lady just buys her crap at the thrift store and then re-sells it at a higher price. But now she is going out of business and today everything is 70% off. So I think that I can finally deign to enter the shop today.