Tuesday, September 12, 2006

wipe your feet


4) Did blogging cause positive changes in your thoughts?
i'm not sure you could call them positive changes, because everything is relative... but that's a whole different discussion. i have noticed that my thinking has changed in relation to blogging... blogging has influenced how i take in information and how i organize my thoughts. it's like a new hobby, or anything you take an interest in...

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself?
i feel like i HAVE to read other, new, unknown to me blogs or i will be TRAPPED in a RUT of my own choosing. i need to expand my ideas about blogging and develop opinions about what's out there and what i hate or don't hate. i'm always looking for interesting blogs to read. usually i use blogmad.

....to be cont'd