Tuesday, April 04, 2006

porcupine spirit

gURL.comI took the "The Animal Spirit" quiz on gURL.com
My animal spirit is... The Porcupine Porcupines have developed a unique way of defending themselves. Their weapons are out for the world to see and they are not shy about using them. Read more... What is your animal spirit?
Hi, I saw your post on blogger.com about the baby hedgehog pic...from a google search i did for "porcupine spirit animal". I was just wondering how you found out that porcupine is your spirit animal? I have always felt that the porcupine was my spirit animal since I encountered one in the wild when i was 13 (17 years ago). I saw your post about being a "Spirit Porcupine" after i posted a comment of my own (had to join blogger to post it), and was like "Deja Vu!", and you look like my favorite character from the show, Asuka Langley Soryu. The episode I was posting about was called "Hedgehog's Dilema"...allthough the character i'm thinking of didn't appear until ep.7 of the show, lol. Anyway, I just thought it was neat how all that synergy came together in my browser and thought I'd share it with you. TTFN RoBB