Tuesday, November 07, 2006

cigarette smoke

Photo Hosted at buzznet.com there are sore muscles in very odd places on my leg because we went hiking today at robert's creek and there were lots of logs and big rocks to walk over and i was wearing my cowboy boots. Photo Hosted at buzznet.com this was after i threw a big hissy fit about being too fat to fit into any of my clothes and what am i supposed to wear? and scott's like WHATEVER, let's go buy you some new clothes! but that isn't going to solve my real problem which is that i need to work out from 9-10 AM everyday and just shut the hell UP! Photo Hosted at buzznet.com so finally i resigned myself to wearing one of the only outfits that i feel mildly attractive in, still even tho i wore the same outfit not too long ago and i hate doing that. outfits need to be varied and spaced out the right way! but maybe i am spoiled and should just find a favorite outfit and stick to it?