Thursday, November 30, 2006

the even couple


yesterday our bathtub pipes were frozen so i had to wash my hair in the kitchen sink. it's been a long time since i did that. i used to do it all the time when i was a kid cuz my mom used to, too. i guess it had something to do with not wanting to go to bed with wet hair so taking a shower at night but not washing the hair until the morning? i have no idea.

last night i watched this tribute to james taylor on pbs. it was awesome. i cried a few times. um, yeah, keith urban is hot.

all my leg and butt muscles were super sore yesterday which made it hard to move around without grunting & groaning like your grandma. but it feels really good also, cuz i know that my workout worked. anyway--so, then i would explain to people why i was grunting when i moved by saying, "i'm sore from working out" and nobody cared at all. nobody had even the slightest bit of sympathy, concern or interest in what i was saying... which is as usual. they just take it as me complaining. how about i was just thinking that maybe someone might wonder what was wrong with me? but no. nobody even pays any attention to me. i must be the most uninteresting person on earth.