Thursday, November 02, 2006

talking to myself


we have one cat that we 'rescued' from our old house where it lived as an alley cat.
(we have a total of 3 cats)
they all seem to be afraid of me, although i have never laid a finger on any of them. they are just skittish.
i don't abuse them
i don't throw shit at them
only rarely yell at them
yes, sometimes i bitch at them
but it is REALLY annoying the way Teddy skirts around me all the time
acting afraid like i am going to kick him or something
whatever. it is probably just because he was not originally a housecat... not really "owned" before
so he is kind of wild
i guess reese's (my cat) is sort of the same way, but not as bad.
she doesn't like to be petted.
not by me, anyway.
but she will pet herself with my hand... that's okay.
she is cute tho the way she guards over sophie (my baby)
she seems to be very concerned about her and it is almost as though she has taken ownership
funny.