Tuesday, November 28, 2006

infantile urges

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
I snuck into this bar at the bowling alley when nobody seemed to be in there, and snapped a few fotos surreptitiously. I felt very sneaky and like a detective, like I could’ve been confronted at any moment.
Does the dog whisperer think he is a dog? He thinks he knows everything about dogs, apparently; also, he thinks he is one.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
I like to wear scarves because it feels like I am cozied up in a blanket, but I’m not too warm, either… which is how I usually feel in sweaters. I’m hot-blooded.

I’m baking a pumpkin pie for scott because he seems to really enjoy it. He was warning me not to let it get overcooked, cuz sometimes when I am on the computer stuff like that has been known to happen. So I just went to check the pie and it is still liquidy. Obviously not burnt, yet.