Friday, November 24, 2006

cowboy boots on me = can't be taken seriously


today we went to see Borat and it was pretty good but i guess they cut a lot of stuff out that is not in the movie but can be seen on youtube? there was some pretty gross stuff in that movie. i was screaming at some points, but i covered my mouth to muffle the sound. it was embarrassing. i wonder if people thought i was retarded. i think that when people see me wearing my cowboy boots they secretly think to themselves that i am retarded. seriously, when we walked into scott's uncle's house yesterday, his uncle looked straight at my cowboy boots and dismissed me as unimportant immediately.

oh, and right before the movie there was some skinny girl and i started thinking that scott thinks she is hotter than me and i got all mad at him and he had to deal with my girl-mind insanity until i realized that i was being silly, AGAIN. but really, sometimes i feel so disproportionately huge and i think that i have body dysmorphic disorder.