Friday, June 23, 2006

bacon and eggs

i always say that i dont have any friends. i once told a psychologist that i dont do friends. i dont understand it (blogger wont let me use apostrophes). anyway, he said that gave him cause for concern. he said, "some of the things you are saying give me cause for concern." because humans need to have friends. we are social. well, that developed as a survival mechanism, but we have since evolved into being somewhat antisocial as a new sort of survival mechanism of the future.

i see no reason to comply with the whole unwritten "youre not cool if you blog on the weekend" rule. that is v. gay. the weekend is no different than any other day for me. sorry. actually, since i never go out-- why bother pretending that im out living an exciting life? im obvs. not.

what? i cant abbreviate the word obviously? is that pretentious of me? with whom am i arguing?

i feel like i dont really understand friendship and i dont do it v. well andd for whatever odd reasons (childhood psychological wounds) i tend to isolate myself. my blog is my social outlet. for trues. sad isnt it?

but i have family. and now the womens survivors group. and occasional brief interactions with the neighbour.
but all that will be changing with great rapidity and gnashing of teeth once we get moved to the new abode. it makes me feel flutterbys in my tumbly.