Monday, June 12, 2006

you infer, i imply


everybody's got nice stuff but me....

that's from a song by the dead milkmen i think.

my leg is asleep and it is tingling cuz i sat on some nerve in my butt for too long.

today i am going to a support group for women survivors of trauma. it's better that i do stuff like that cuz it is free and it will be good. i still need to set up that appointment for the massage. why do i procrastinate that? i should just call right now. it makes me get nervous to think about calling. i'm so weird. and i always get messed up over "i before e except after c" weild/wield... grrrrrr.
i need to take my pills.

it sucks when scott takes a shower and i haven't yet because then i feel mad pressure to take a shower cuz he's all clean and soapy smelling and i am all yukky and stuff. so i guess i'll go do that.