Monday, June 26, 2006

gently down the stream


this whole day has ended up being about getting sophie to take a nap, which she has not even remotely done. maybe ten minutes.... fifteen MAX.

that’s enough to make me crazy right there. i wish i just magically knew what to do. i;m just totally stressed out now...

and i hate when i feel insulted because someone talks shit about my blog when they don’t even know me at all. that’s just silly. sure, you can talk smack about my BLOG, no problem... everyone has an opinion, asshole.
but when you think you know enough about me just from reading my blog to be able to judge anything else about my life... well, that’s going too far.

this is boring, though. it’s not raw enough.

i get all caught up in thinking about who is going to be reading this... and then i get writer’s block.

i don’t really talk like how i was writing. but do i have to? AM I supposed to? not necessarily. writing isn’t the same thing as talking.
sunburns are bad.

teaching a baby how to do stuff is a full time job with extra overtime, NO PAY>
and i become obsessive about things like EVERYTHING!
but it’s hard to remember to eat something or breathe let alone even think about blogging. and i’m so tired at the end of the day, i can hardly read without passing out. but... it keeps me engaged with the moment, that’s for sure.