Sunday, October 01, 2006

go ahead

I do not watch sports.

I can’t work out today because I have all this mad sinus pressure in my noggin which would definitely not be conducive to bouncing around in aerobic endeavors. Yoga would probably be acceptable. But there are always so many reasons I can’t work out.

  1. I don’t have time!
  2. I have to do the dishes.
  3. My throat hurts.
  4. I want coffee.
Why does bacon from Canada always have maple flavor? I was gonna make BLTs and now they will be maple flavored.

And today I am going to make potato salad because I have never made it before. And we are going to go see that new movie with jon heder. School for scoundrels. We’re going to a matinee. I like matinees cuz they are cheaper.

p.s. porknbeanz55: i have un-banned you. talk about my sisters tits til the cows come home. it makes my blog more interesting.