Friday, October 13, 2006

is my blog shallow?

Photo Hosted at buzznet.com
there are things i choose not to discuss on my blog. i don't talk about my kids very much. should i? i don't know. i got it in my head that i shouldn't-- that my blog is a social outlet for adults... but maybe this is a bad thing?

i don't go deeply into a lot of my personal problems like, i dunno, family issues or things that bother me like my financial situation.

the things i spend as much time as possible thinking about are fashion and creativity in the form of painting, sewing, decorating, thinking of outfits, trying to come up with ideas... and sometimes i wonder, "is this productive? is this the best use of my time? should i be taking things more seriously? i'm just escaping from my life, huh? i don't know, i don't know. there are things i should do, but i keep myself in this "internet mindset?"

fudge. but, maybe that's where the REAL stuff is happening...?
and then some believe that nothing is REALLY REAL.