Saturday, October 28, 2006

i'm a hypocrite but i admit it


Cooking makes me feel safe… like I can’t be doing the wrong thing if I am cooking. It is a good use of my time. Just like buying food at the grocery store is a good use of money… the way I do it anyway. I enjoy being a ‘bargain hunter’ and I think I would probably still do it even if I had a lot of money. It is satisfying to get a good deal. I also feel that doing dishes is a good use of my time.

I cannot find my mascara anywhere! I can’t figure out what I did with it and now I am doomed to look boring and plain-eyed! Not right or fair.

This evening there is a Halloween/Harvest festival at the elementary school and I am going and I am taking Sophie.

I really DO wish I would make better use of my time.

I need a girdle. One of those posture improving girdles so I don’t have to work out and get strong abs and better posture the natural way.