Tuesday, October 10, 2006

lettuce pray


I have convinced myself that sitting on the exercise ball while I am on the computer and bouncing occasionally gets me sufficient exercise to get back into shape. Of course, that is B.S. but it is a start and I like it a lot.

I have a serious clothing crisis in my life. NONE of my clothes are good. Maybe like three things. I hate all of my clothes. I never know what I am going to wear. Like, really. It is ridiculous. I can’t ever just go somewhere at the spur of the moment because first I have to figure out what the heck am I going to wear and none of my clothes are right. I can’t pull together an outfit to save my life.

So what? You say. That is not a problem. Okay. But it is. I know it seems minor in the grand scheme of things, but it is really a pain in the ass.