Monday, October 30, 2006

wipe your feet


Right now I hear these strange noises outside. Like a kid making shooting noises with his mouth? What is it? Oh. It is just the guy across the street using an electric tool.

HE’s a tool. I’ve heard bad things about him and he is annoying, but that is neither here nor there.

Last night and today, I watched Food TV because last night was a Halloween special. Emeril is strange. He is like some tough guy but he cooks? And Rachel ray always annoyed me because she smiles so much and seems so bubbly, but today, I was impressed with what she made and how she seemed. I think she acts that fake friendly part just because she has to. She’s got a hard side too her, tho… I think. Her 30 minute meal show is a little frenetic in its pace.

I have a painting I’m working on and a latch-hook rug that needs to be finished. I need to cut back on the internet time!