Monday, July 03, 2006

nothing to see here

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
it seems like pretty much everything pisses me off and i am sorry about that.
i need better meds or something.
i can't help it. my brain has been traumatized repeatedly. not physically. just experientially.
i hear myself saying i hate things a lot. like, i hate how my blog looks completely different on EVERY computer.
and i hate my blog, i guess.
but basically i have a lot of unconscious shit going on.
whatever.
i do wish i could hit rewind and start things over and make different choices. too bad it doesn't work that way.

that show "What not to wear" is stupid. it's like here is a person in an unflattering outfit and here they are in a flattering outfit. which one looks better? it's just an OUTFIT! it's not going to change your life. or is it? i don't know.